IISER Kolkata | Advertisements for JRF post, Apply ASAP!
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Project JRF in the MHRD STARS-sponsored project titled “Investigating the role of anti–inflammatory drugs on migrating border cells in Drosophila oogenesis: an excellent model for studying tumour metastasis.”
Project JRF: Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA
6 -8 months, to be renewed based on performance and availability of funds.
- M.Sc or equivalent degree in any branch of life sciences/ Chemistry with minimum 60% marks
- Qualification in at least one of these exams: CSIR-UGC NET (incl. LS); GATE; national-level exams conducted by DST/DBT/DAE/DOS/DRDO/MHRD/ICAR/ICMR/IIT/IISc/IISER.
- Upper age limit is 35 years on the date of the advertisement
- Additional experience: Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in mammalian cell culture systems
- CV with names of 3 referees
- All mark sheets and certificates with their copies
Candidates may send copies of the above documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: APPLICATION FOR Project JRF under MHRD STARS (Note: without this subject line the email might be missed)
Date of Walk-in-interview:
3rd August 2023.
2nd Floor Research Complex, DBS office, Dept of Biological Sciences, IISER Kolkata, Mohanpur Campus, Mohanpur, Nadia-741246 (Opposite AIIMS Kalyani)
The decision of the selection committee will be final. The selected candidate may be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of tenure if performance is not deemed satisfactory. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate for the interview.