IIT BHU | Applications for High-End Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Biomedical Applications, Apply by 30th April 2023!
IIT BHU is inviting Applications for High-End Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Biomedical Applications. Interested ones can apply.
Tentative list of sessions:
- Neuroimaging methods for neurodevelopmental disorders
- Neuromorphic tactile sensing for robotics and prosthetics applications
- Neuromorphic engineering in vision sensing
- Brain-computer interface for perception, learning, and motor control
- Artificial intelligence for speech and bio-signal processing
- Scope of virtual reality to Neurorehabilitation and autism intervention
- Brain-computer interface for prosthetic control
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms for biomedical signal and image processing
- EEG-based measures and methods to infer emotional states
22nd -28th May 2023
Who can attend?
Students pursuing their Master’s or Ph.D. degree in the relevant area are eligible to apply
ABLT1 Hall, Indian Institute of Technology, (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi 221005.
- There is no registration fee.
- Students selected for this workshop are eligible for travel allowance (TA) reimbursement (3rd AC) for their journey to and from IIT (BHU) Varanasi as per SERB and Gov norms.
- Accommodation for the participants will be provided at IIT(BHU) hostel with catering facilities.
- The maximum number of participants is limited to 25 and candidates will be selected on a merit basis.
- Only selected candidates will be informed by e-mail.
- Therefore, candidates must provide valid e-mail IDs during registration.
- During registration, the candidate must upload their student ID card, NOC letter duly signed by the competent authority, and the latest CV.
- A certificate of participation would be issued to all participants.