IIT BHU - Short-Term Course on Computer-Aided Drug Design and Structural Bioinformatics(CADDSB), Apply by Feb 20ᵗʰ, 2023
Indian Institute Of Technology Banaras Hindu University(BHU)is inviting candidates for the Short-Term Course on Short-Term Course on Computer-Aided Drug Design and Structural Bioinformatics(CADDSB).
Who can participate :
Faculty members, scientists, post-doctoral fellows, Ph.D., MTech and MSc, MPharma, B Pharma, MBBS, B.Tech. and other undergraduate students, etc.
Course Contents :
- Biophysics, structural biology, Cryo-EM, protein sequence & structure analysis, protein-ligand docking, molecular dynamics simulation, various software, tools, and databases.
- It also aims to cover mutational analysis methods, computational protein design, and with a complete overview of genomics, proteomics, and structure-based drug-design aspects.
Registration fees :
- For faculty members: Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable)
- For UG, PG, Ph.D., and post-doctoral fellows: Rs. 500/- (non-refundable)
- For Industry: 4000/- (non-refundable)
*(A GST of 18% should be paid additionally in each registration fee) *