AICTE | IIT Bhubaneswar e-STC on Electrodynamics For Engineers, Apply by June 6, 2021
e-STC on Electrodynamics For Engineers
School of Basic Sciences, IIT Bhubaneswar is organizing a short-term course on “Electrodynamics for Engineers" which is sponsored by AICTE. This e-STC will be started on June 14, 2021, and will be ended on June 18, 2021. The course aims to introduce concepts of electromagnetism followed by several topics on electromagnetic waves and radiationsalong side laboratory demonstration of the core concepts.
- Introduction to electrostatics and magnetostatics
- Maxwell’s equations for time-varying fields
- Propagation of electromagnetic waves in conducting and non-conducting medium.
- Waveguides and resonant cavity.
- Radiation and radiating systems.
- Fields and radiation from an accelerated charge.
- Dispersion theory.
- Interaction of electromagnetic radiation with matter
- Scattering and diffraction
|Participants Category||Course Fees|
|Faculty of AICTE approved Engineering College (Within 30)||
1) No Course fees
2) Need to deposit DD/NEFT/RTGS of Rs. 500/- in favor of CEP, IIT Bhubaneswar (Which will only be refunded on joining the course)
|Faculty of AICTE approved Engineering College(Exceeding 30)||Rs. 1000.00|
|Non – AICTE approved Engineering College/ Scientist Research Scholar/Engineer/ Officer||Rs. 1500.00|
- A/c Name: CEP, IIT Bhubaneswar
- A/c No.: 24282010001960
- IFSC Code: SYNB0007282
- Bank Name: Syndicate Bank, IIT Bhubaneswar
- The last date for filling the online application is June 6, 2021