IIT Guwahati Workshop "Fracture Mechanics and its Applications in Laminated Composites".FREE!
Overview: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, is organizing an online workshop on "Fracture Mechanics and its Applications in Laminated Composites". The present short-term course will address the need for fracture mechanics in the design and development of structures made of brittle materials or small-scale plasticity exhibit materials. The participants will also gain an understanding of the deformation and failure behavior of composite materials and structures coupled with fracture mechanics principles.
Workshop Dates: March 01st – March 5th, 2021.
Who can Attend?
- Faculty members from TEQIP mapped Institutions/Engineering Colleges/ATUs.
- Students from the same.
Workshop Fees: None
- The last date for the receipt of duly sponsored application: By email: scanned copy: 21/02/21 (Saturday)
- Intimation of selection: 25/02/21 (Thursday)
- Number of seats: 50
- Selection will be based on First cum first-served basis.
- Participants from TEQIP-III mapped institutes will get preference.
*For more information about the workshop click the below-given link.*