IIT Indore - QIP Course on Matrix Computations and its application to systems, signal, and control problems.
Overview: Indian Institute of Technology Indore, is organizing a short- term course on "Matrix Computations and its application to systems, signal, and control problems". The course provides knowledge and understanding of matrix computations in various applications.
Topics to be Covered:
- Numerical Algorithm for solving inverse eigenvalue problems arising in control
- Computing Eigenelements of Sturm-Liouville problems using Haar wavelets
- Computation of eigenvalues and solutions of regular SturmâA¸SLiouville problems using Haar wavelets
- Solving system of linear differential equations using haar wavelet
- The condition number of the matrix
- Characterization of the Haar wavelet matrix by their linear transformation and proved some theorems on properties of Haar wavelet matrix
- Circulant matrices are important because they are diagonalized by a discrete Fourier transform, and hence linear transformationÂ ˘athat contain them may be quickly solved using an FFTÂ ˘a.
- Discrete Fourier transform & Fast Fourier transform & Convolution
- Properties of wavelet (Haar, Shannon, Daubechies, etc.)
- Subdivision operator & Pseudo inverse of a matrix
- Low pass filter, high pass filter, p-stage-decomposition, etc. in signal and image processing
- Approximation and Details space
- The solution of differential and integral equation using wavelets (Haar, Daubechies)
Date of Course: February 16th - 21st February 2021
- AICTE Colleges: No fee (for faculty members)
- Non-AICTE Colleges: Rs. 2,000/-per faculty/ researcher
- For industry participants: Rs. 5,000/-per participant
- The QIP Course will be on online mode.
- Google Meet link will be provided to the registered participants by email before the course starts.
*For more details about the course check the below-given pdf.*