IIT Kanpur | Application for Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Apply Now
IIT Kanpur is inviting applications for a Project Post-Doc Fellow in the project "Contribution to Research for Clean Air Project in India" sponsored by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC). Interested candidates can apply.
Essential Qualification :
- Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering/Civil Engineering/Atmospheric Sciences/Aerosol Science/Physics/Climate Sciences or a related quantitative field.
- Strong background in atmospheric science, air quality sampling, and air quality research.
- Significant background in handling and processing large data sets.
- Good experience in field experiment environmental sensing/measurement.
Duration of Appointment:
- The appointment for the post is for 2.0 years. The appointment will initially be for one year. Renewal will be subjected to the performance of the candidate.
- The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
- Consolidated salary: Rs. 50000-55000-60000
The selection will be based on an online interview. Short-listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of the interview.
Interested candidates may apply via email (to dstccp[at]gmail.com) giving full details of qualifications and experience with copies of relevant certificates by July 01, 2022.