IIT Kanpur | Application for Project Scientist; Apply by May 15ᵗʰ 2022
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kanpur is inviting applications for the posts of Project Scientists.
- Ph.D. (Electronics/Communication Engineering) Or M.Ss (Electronics/Communication Engineering) with 3 years of experience in the relevant area.
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standards
- Extensive experience in developing PHY layer algorithms preferably in MATLAB/C
- Understanding of various wireless technologies such as massive MIMO, mmWave, non-orthogonal multiple access (NOMA), unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- Desirable Qualification for embedded code development:
- Analog and digital board testing and integration
- Porting of 5G+/6G physical layer algorithms on FPGA
- Real-time testing of algorithms on the 5G testbed
- Embedded design of hardware interfaces
- Design physical layer algorithms for the 5G PHY layer
- Analyze the system-level performance of the 5G standard by executing system-level simulations
- Use existing system-level simulators and enhance them with novel technologies.
No. of posts :