IIT Kanpur | Basics of Research and Analysis using R, Apply Now!
IIT Kanpur is organizing Basics of Research and Analysis using R.
This five-day short course is designed for beginners to understand the fundamental aspects of research methods and statistics. You will find answers to most of your research-related problems from research design, data collection, and visualization to applying and interpreting statistical tests. This course is an online module for five days (10 a.m. to 5 pm).
- Formulating the research question and hypothesis
- Data collection techniques
- Types of data and summary
- Confidence intervals and P-value
- Testing association and correlation
- Interpreting statistical results
- Regression analysis
- Basics of RStudio (R) programming to analyze the data
We have limited seats, so please follow the below steps to apply at your earliest.
- Step 1: Pay the required fees according to your category
- Step 2: Note the transaction ID
- Step 3: Fill out the application form
|Personnel from Industries/ R&D Organizations||INR 11,800|
|Non-IITK Faculty||INR 11,800|
|Non IITK Students||INR 5,900|
|IITK Faculty||INR 5,000|
|IITK Students||INR 3,000|
|IITK Project Staff/Other||INR 4,500|
What will you achieve:
- E-certificate by IIT Kanpur
- Skill in R for basic analysis
- Ability to interpret statistical results
13th March 2023 to 17th March 2023.
Room No 403, Third Floor, IME Building, IIT Kanpur