IIT Kanpur | Project Post-Doctoral Fellow (Project), Apply Now!
There is an urgent need for a Project Post-Doctoral Fellow (Project). The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis. Here are the details.
Ph. D. degree in Engineering or Physics. The applicant should have at least 65% (or a GPA o 6.5) for all of his/her college degrees.
- Managing a multi-disciplinary team engaged in Research and Development. The person will contribute to overall project management including task allocation, following work progress, project documentation, etc.
- Experience in speech or language-related signal processing is strongly preferred
- Reasonable knowledge of AI/ML techniques.
- Good knowledge of acoustics
- Good knowledge of signal processing techniques.
- Knowledge of Finite Element Analysis tools such as ADTRAN preferred.
- Experience in the use of microphones, accelerometers, and acoustic transducers.
- Very good knowledge of MATLAB.
- Strong command of oral and written English.
Term of Appointment:
One year. The term may be extended if required.
Consolidated salary per month of Rs. 60000/65000/70000
No. of Position
How to Apply:
Note: The application should send his CV to ntiwari[at]iitk.ac.in within 14 days of the appearance of this advertisement.