IIT Kharagpur | Short-term course on RAMS for Railway Systems, Apply now!
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur is inviting applications for the Short-term Course on RAMS for Railway Systems.
Who can apply?
- Practicing RAMS professionals
- Engineers, or Managers working in the fields of design, development, consulting, manufacturing, audit, operations, maintenance
- QA/QC in the rail and rail support industries.
Course contents :
- Introduction to System Assurance & RAMS
- RAMS Parameters & Reliability Prediction
- Accelerated Life Testing
- Failure Data Analysis
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis
- Fault Tree Analysis
- System Reliability Modelling
- RAM Analysis- A Case Study
- Functional Safety: Hazard, Risk, Risk Matrix, Risk Acceptance Principle and Criteria
- Safety Analysis & Management: PHA, SHA, IHA, O&SHA, Hazard Log, Safety Case
- Concept of THR, TFFR, SIL, and SIL Allocation- Case Study
- Understanding RAMS Standards for Railway Application - EN 50126, 50128, and 50129
- Discussion on RAMS Deliverables
- Safety Audit & Assessment- ISA Context
- Safety & RAM Demonstration during O&M
Course fees :
Course Application Fee: Application fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 5,000.00 (GST included)
- For Indian Nationals INR: 35,000 (GST 18% included)
- For Foreign Nationals USD: 2,000 (including GST)
No. of seats :
July 3–7, 2023