NIT Jalandhar - One Week e-STC on Modeling and Identification of Physiological Systems (MIPS-2023), Apply Now!
NIT Jalandhar is organizing a One Week Online Short-Term Course on Modeling and Identification of Physiological Systems (MIPS-2023).
The mathematical models of physiological systems are helpful in understanding the functions of the underlying physiology and can aid in generating new pathological and physiological theories. Hence, these can facilitate clinical prediction of system failure at an early stage of disease development. In this STC, we mainly touch upon four themes that are central to the computational approach to physiology--- (a) mathematical modeling of physiological systems (e.g., central nervous system), and associated diseased conditions (e.g., stroke), (b) formulation of the optimization problem(s) to carry out identification of the physiological models, (c) pre-processing and processing of physiological signals (e.g., ECG, EEG), and (d) machine learning-based screening of diseased subjects. In this STC, we intend to discuss physics-based models as well as data-driven models of the physiological systems.
- Mathematical modeling of physiological systems, and associated diseased conditions
- Estimating states and parameters of physiological models
- Applications of signal processing in processing physiological signals
- Machine learning-based approaches for physiological classification
|Faculty/Students from NITJ||Rs. 500|
|Faculty/Students from Outside NITJ||Rs. 590/- Including GST|
- Single registration to attend all lectures
- Prior registration is mandatory to attend STC
- E-certificate will be issued to the participants on successful participation in the course
- Webinar meeting link and other instructions will be shared via e-mail to all registered participants
- The distinguished speakers are faculties from the prestigious institutions of the nation such as IITs, NITs, IIITs, and others.
25-29 May 2023