NIT Bhopal | Inviting you to bring your startup ideas to life, Apply by 10th August 2023.
Applications are invited from aspiring students having novel and commercially viable ideas to establish their idea/project/unit in the Rolta Incubation Center of the Institute. Funding support of Rs 50,000/- will be provided to the selected projects based on the potentiality of the business plan.
Individual student/student team of MANIT
- Furnished/Semi-furnished/Unfurnished space as per the requirement of the entity
- Internet, electricity, and water facility
- Laboratory and workshop facilities, if available
- Library facility
- Mentoring support
Funding and duration:
- Seed fund of INR 50,000/-
- Otherselected startups may be accommodated as self-financed entities
- Duration: One year (can be extended for another year, without funding, on approval)
- Working prototypes/products/models/services
- Patents and copyrights
- Firm Registration
- Each applicant/team has to submit the Business Plan at Rolta Incubation Centre in the prescribed format and present the Business Plan in front of the Selection Committee.
- Each selected startup has to sign an agreement with the MANIT Rolta Incubation Center and submit the required documents in case of selection.
How to Apply:
Apply in the suggested format available on the Institute Website and send the hardcopy to the Rolta Incubation Centre, as well as the soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 10th Aug 2023.