IIT Kharagpur | Short Term Course on Categorical Data Analysis, Apply by 23rd July 2023!
IIT Kharagpur is inviting applications for a Short-Term Course on Categorical Data Analysis. Interested ones can apply.
The primary objectives of the course are:
- To enable the participants to understand the collection, description, and analysis of categorical data.
- To enable participants to construct statistical models to describe the association between explanatory variables and categorical responses.
- To enable participants to evaluate the goodness of fit of constructed models and draw inferences from constructed models.
- To enable participants to solve practical problems using the statistical solutions obtained during modeling.
- Descriptive Analytics: Describing categorical data, study design, sampling scheme, and association measures for contingency tables.
- Predictive Analytics: Using log-linear models for contingency tables including logistic regression, multinomial logit models.
- Applications: Data analytics using categorical data from environmental, econometric, healthcare and business domains
16th August 2023 TO 18th August 2023
- Government Officials
- Faculty from the technical institute's
- Scientists from research laboratories
- Executives and engineers from industries
- Graduate, postgraduate & research scholars
- Data Analyst
|Rs 5,000.00||Rs 10,000.00||Rs 20,000.00|
Interested participants are requested to apply to the course online using the link provided below. The total number of seats is restricted to 40. Last date of application: July 23, 2023. *Organization/Institute ID card would need to be submitted during application.
*Payment is to be made online. The course fee includes course materials and participation fee.
The venue for the course will be the Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering, IIT Kharagpur.
Accommodation, Fooding & Travel:
- *Boarding and lodging will be at the IIT Technology guest house on a self-payment basis