IIT Palakkad | Applications for Course of Research Methodology for Construction Management, Apply Now!
IIT Palakkad is inviting Applications for the Course of Research Methodology for Construction Management. Interested ones can apply.
Objectives of the course:
- Conceptualize and design research projects to address complex and challenging problems in construction management (CM)
- Understand research methodologies, methods, and techniques relevant to CM
- Select the appropriate research methodology, methods, and techniques to address complex and challenging problems in CM
- Understand the implications and consequences of utilizing a specific research design to address a research problem in CM
- Understand the ethical implications of a specific research design or approach for knowledge production in CM
- To design and substantiate a logical argument based on theory and evidence
- Communicate effectively in the CM academic environment
- Accurately self-evaluate and assume responsibility for learning needs, and Interact effectively in a learning group
Who should attend:
- Executives, engineers, and researchers from the construction engineering and management industry, service, and government organizations including R&D laboratories.
- Students at all levels (BTech/MS/MTech/Ph.D.) or Faculty from reputed academic institutions and technical institutions
- Industry: Rs. 10,000
- Academic Institutions, Govt. Organizations, Public Sector undertakings, etc.: Rs. 5,000 Students, Research Scholars: Rs. 1,000
- Participants from abroad: US $200
- Students from abroad: US $100
For Registration: ( Limited to a Max of 20 in Person)