IIT Ropar FDP on Smart Cities- Infrastructure & Sustainability
- Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Ropar is organizing a Four Days Faculty Development Programme on "Smart Cities- Infrastructure & Sustainability".
- This FDP will provide an opportunity to highlight recent research trends and developments in the field of Civil Engineering.
- Mode of Session: Online
Date of Workshop:
- May 24-28,2021
- Disaster Resilient Infrastructure; Smart/green buildings; Flood Resilience; Automated Construction; Sustainable Materials & Construction; Intelligent Transport Systems; and Information Management Systems.
- Disaster Resilient Infrastructure
- Smart/green buildings
- Flood Resilience
- Automated Construction
- Sustainable Materials & Construction
- Intelligent Transport System
- Information Management Systems.
Who can participate?
- Faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions
- Research scholars
- PG Scholars
- Participants from Government
- Industry (Bureaucrats/Technicians/Participants from Industry etc.)
- School Teachers and staff of host institutions.
- There is no registration fee.
How to Apply:
- Registration, attendance, and participation are going to be through the ATAL website only.
- Eligible and interested individuals shall log in to the ATAL Academy website and register themselves for the course.
- The number of participants is listed and selected on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The certificates shall be issued to those participants who are registered on the ATAL portal and attend the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and score a minimum of 60% marks in the online test.