AICTE | IIT Ropar FDP on Smart Cities- Infrastructure & Sustainability, May 24th to 28th 2021
- National Institute of Technology Ropar, is organizing an FDP on "Smart Cities- Infrastructure & Sustainability”.
Date of Workshop:
- May 24th to 28th 2021
- Disaster Resilient Infrastructure
- Smart/green buildings
- Flood Resilience
- Automated Construction
- Sustainable Materials & Construction
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Information Management Systems.
Who can Participate:
- AICTE approved institutions
- Research scholars
- PG Scholars
- Participants from Government
- Industry (Bureaucrats/Technicians/Participants from Industry etc.)
- School Teachers and staff of host institutions.
- There is no registration fee.
How to Apply:
- Registration, attendance, and participation are going to be through the ATAL website only.
- Eligible and interested individuals shall log in to the ATAL Academy website and register themselves for the course.
- The registration for the FDP is on first cum first serve basis.
- The certificates shall be issued to those registered on the ATAL portal: www.aicte-india.org/atal and attend the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and a minimum of 60% marks in the online test.