NIT Trichy National Conference "Mathematical Analysis and Applications"
IIT Trichy organizes a virtual national conference on Mathematical Analysis and Applications – NCMAA 2021.
The invited lectures of this conference, NCMAA 2021, will be delivered by experts from IIT's, NIT's and Universities.
Date of Conference:
23rd-24th April 2021
- Real, Complex, Functional Analysis
- Numerical Analysis
- Fuzzy Analysis
- Differential Equations
- Graph Theory
- Mathematical Modelling
- Linear Algebra
- Fluid Dynamics
- Operations Research and more.
- Extended abstract (preferably in LATEX format) should be sent to email@example.com. The abstract should include the title of the paper, the author's name presenting it, and the institutional address.
- In the case of a joint paper, the details of co-authors may be mentioned at the end of the abstract.
- Those who wish to present a paper should register upon acceptance for the presentation. Others can register any time before the last date for registration.
- Research scholars: Rs. 1000
- Academicians/Faculty : Rs. 1500
- Industrial Professional: Rs. 2000
- Mode of Payment: SBI Collect
- Submission of abstract deadline: April 18, 2021
- Notification of acceptance : April 19, 2021
- Last date for registration : April 20, 2021