NIT Trichy Workshop "Soft Information Forwarding"
- National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli, is organizing a workshop on "A New Cooperative Wireless Strategy: Soft Information Forwarding".
- This module presents novel research results on the design and performance evaluation of the coded and un-coded soft information relaying (SIR) relay protocol. Special attention in this module will be given to the detection problem of the soft decode and forward (SDF) scheme.
Date of Workshop:
- 28/04/2021 to 10/05/2021
- Explain the basic introduction to cooperative systems in general and typical application scenarios of cooperative techniques.
- Critically analyse the regenerative, transparent, and other competitive relay schemes. This is pivotal in understanding and quantifying the performance of cooperative protocols at the physical (PHY) layer.
- Quantify the performance of soft information relaying.
- Explain soft relaying models and integration of this scheme to future wireless schemes. systems
- Introduction to cooperative wireless communication
- Cooperative performance boundsIntroduction to regenerative relay system
- Introduction to transparent relay system
- Soft information relaying
- Soft Forwarding with network coding for a cooperative relay system
- Would soft information form part of 6G!
- Cooperative performance bounds
- Soft network coded multilevel forwarding scheme
Who can Participate:
- The program is open to UG, PG and Ph.D. Scholars of Electronics and Communication Engineering and allied disciplines of National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
Last date of Registration