India Alliance invites applications for Senior and Intermediate Fellowships
Call For Applications: Senior And Intermediate Fellowships
Basic Biomedical Research
- This competition is open for basic science/veterinary researchers with 4–15 years of post-PhD research experience; applicants can have a Ph.D. in any discipline of science.
- Applicants are advised to settle on the foremost appropriate scheme supported by their qualifications, research experience, diary, and aspirations. They may ask for the guidance notes, provisions, and mandates of the schemes. The Office reserves the right to advise on the suitability of the scheme.
- There are no age or nationality restrictions. The applicant needn't be resident in India while applying but should be willing to relocate to and add India.
- A salaried position or commitment towards a salaried position at the Host Institution isn't required.
Senior Fellowship: For researchers who have demonstrated their ability to steer an independent research program and need to expand it further to undertake pioneering research.
Intermediate Fellowship: For postdoctoral researchers who are successful in building a diary of pursuing cutting-edge research and need to determine their own independent research program in India.
- A research proposal that's supported a hypothesis and seeks to answer an ingenious biomedical research question
- At least one letter of recommendation
- A not-for-profit Host Institution in India that will administer the Fellowship for the entire duration of the award
- A Sponsor at the Host Institution, who can guarantee space and resources for the duration of the award. If invited to make a full application, an official support letter from the Sponsor would be mandatory.