IndiGo is hiring for Trainee- QA&TS, [Apply Now]
IndiGo has invited the application for the hiring for Trainee- QA&TS, Interested candidates can apply by using the link below. IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline which is headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the most important airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.
- CAME (Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition)
- MOE (Maintenance Organisation Exposition).
- TPM (Technical Procedure Manual)
- Familiarization with AMOS and learn to capture various sorts of data from the Modules as needed in QATS.
- Get conversant in various Reports, Forms, Inspection Schedules utilized in QATS.
- Associating with the Technical Officers and assisting them on a various day to day work so that practical knowledge is gained.
- Familiarization with the working procedures of varied verticals in QATS like Records Section, Training Cell, Mod Cell, Aircraft Maintenance Programs, Audit Section, Reliability, etc.
- Assisting in completing any projects/data analysis or the other assignments as directed by QM from time to time.
- Any other assignments as given by Sectional Head / QM.
0 - 1 Year
The location for this Trainee is Delhi, Gurugram