IndusInd Bank - Hiring a Data/Customer Insight Analyst, Apply Now!
IndusInd Bank is hiring applicants as Data/Customer Insight Analysts.
IndusInd Bank, which commenced operations in 1994, caters to the needs of both consumer and corporate customers. Its technology platform supports multi-channel delivery capabilities. As on March 31, 2022, IndusInd Bank has 2,265 Branches / Banking outlets and 2,767 ATMs spread across 776 geographical locations of the country. The Bank also has representative offices in London, Dubai, and Abu Dhabi. The Bank believes in driving its business through technology.
The candidate will be a part of the Digital and Strategy team based out of Chennai. The candidate will be expected to own end-to-end analytical underwriting models for the products of the department. Below are some essential skills required:
- Fluent in coding platforms R and Python/SAS
- Understanding of analytical models like linear/logistic regression, binary tree, random forest, etc.
- Experience in the model building will be a good value add
- The candidate should do graduation/modeling courses
- Participation in modeling events like Kaggle will be added advantage
- Good academics will be preferred
- 0-2 years of experience candidates can apply.
Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India