IWRS International online conference on Water Source Sustainability
- Indian Water Resources Society is organizing an e-Workshop on Water Source Sustainability.
- June 18-20, 2021
Call for Abstract:
- Abstracts of papers (not exceeding 150 words) on the above session themes of the Conference are invited from students/researchers working in the water resources sector latest by May 15, 2021 and the acceptance will be notified by May 20, 2021.
- The authors of the accepted abstracts are requested to submit the full-length papers latest by June 05, 2021.
- The abstract of the papers can be uploaded through the below
- Water Supply management
- Water Demand management
- Sustainability of water resources in urban and rural areas.
- Sustainable irrigation Water management
- Water, Environment and health
- Sustaining water sources under climate change
- Water governance and capacity Building
Who can Attend?
- Registration opens for International Conference on Water Source Sustainability: 25th April 2021
- Abstract submission deadline: 25th May 2021
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 30th May 2021
- Deadline to submit the full-length paper: 10th June 2021
- Registration closes: 15th June 2021