Jio - Hiring as QA Engineer (Manual Testing), Apply by 30 November 2022.
Jio is hiring for the role of QA Engineer (Manual Testing)!
- Experience working in Azure DevOps, CI/ CD Pipeline
- Working knowledge of testing in containerized test environments such as Docker
- Experience in Mobile Application/ Native Application testing on Android, iOS, or other hand-held devices
- Experience in testing eCommerce applications
- Experience in test automation for web application automation using Selenium, Back End/ API automation using Java or similar technology
- Experience in working with industry-standard automation frameworks such as Cucumber, Karate, Rest Assured, etc.
- Experience in Performance testing using tools such as Gatling, Jmeter, Locust, etc.
- Experienced Professionals
- Ensure the product is reliable, defect-free, and functions as intended
- Prepare & Enforce Test Plan
- Authorize, review, and execute the scripts
- Manage and execute deliverables as per Test Plan
- Contribute to API testing
- Analyze test results and raise defects
- Contribute to all types of reviews
- Good understanding of testing concepts and test design techniques
- Good understanding and working experience of processes: Agile Development methodology, Release Test Signoff Reports, Defect Cycles
- Ability to review required documents and provide constructive hands-on
- Hands-on expertise in API Rest API and Micro Services testing industry-standardstandarHands-on
- Hands-on experience in testing SaaS, and applications-hosted environments such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Working knowledge of testing Web based application
- Solid knowledge of Data Base testing using SQL or other industry-standard DB tools