JNU Workshop "Basics of High-Performance Computing"
Jawaharlal Nehru University is organizing a two-week online workshop on "Basics of High-Performance Computing", starting from 19th April 2021.
2 Weeks from 19th April 2021
- Fundamental Concepts of Parallel Computing
- Multicore Programming with OpenMP
- Distributed Computing with MPI
- Profiling of application
Who can Apply:
- PhD Scholars (any stream of Science or Engineering)
- Post Graduate Students (any stream of Science or Engineering)
- 3rd and 4th year UG Students (any stream of Engineering)