JP Morgan | Hiring for Business Analysis Assoc I, Apply ASAP!
JP Morgan is Hiring for Business Analysis Assoc I. Interested ones can apply.
- Evaluate submitted changes to identify impacts on data, systems, and processes. This includes documenting requirements and asking the appropriate probing questions to assess complexity and determine possible solutions. Assist with the prioritization of changes per scope including building the dashboard to track overall progress for all requests.
- Participate in Release Management related meetings, including communicating the status to the CMO Quality team, and IT on changes, and impacts.
- Perform run-the-engine duties for assigned Shared Services processes: sampling, test setup, production support, and report and data generation. Monitor processes to ensure appropriate processing, including building detective controls to monitor process health.
- Assist users to troubleshoot issues among reports, systems, processes, and procedures.
- Perform user acceptance testing, and data validation as needed
- Build and maintain positive relationships with users of the Shared Services technology, tools and data.
- Liaison with technology organizations, IT leadership, software vendors, and other data suppliers as an advocate for CMO QA technology and data warehousing requirements
- Perform maintenance to existing tools, platforms, databases, and tables
- Develop and program new business processes.
- Identify opportunities for process, software, or technology improvement to improve efficiency, reduce cost, and enhance processes or controls.
- College or Associates degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, Operations Research, or similar fields
- Knowledge of ALTERYX, Business Objects, and Tableau
- Knowledge of Python
- Working knowledge of SharePoint including the creation of standard forms, and workflows
- Knowledge of JIRA / experience with Agile methodology (preferred)
- Detailed-oriented, and excellent time management skills
- Demonstrating strong problem-solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable in response to changing demands
- Proven ability to work and think independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with a continuous process improvement mindset