JPMorgan | Capital Reporting Analyst, Apply by 23 October 2022
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is hiring for the position of Capital Reporting Analyst!
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is headquartered in New York, United States.
The firm aims to be the most respected financial services firm in the world, serving corporations and individuals in more than 100 countries.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Self-motivated that can work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong in Microsoft Office like Excel, Access, Outlook, Word, and Powerpoint
- Preparation and analysis of daily and weekly capital adequacy and monitoring information
- Develop familiarity with key tools like AXIOM and also CRD4 regulatory rules
- Monthly/ Quarterly reconciliations and cleansing data to ensure the integrity of reported numbers
- Review and investigate trends and provide commentary for management
- Understand the report model infrastructure and implement streamlined process solutions toward a more efficient report model
- Involve in other non-BAU tasks, such as projects and control initiatives that impact the legal entity and the financial report functions
- Provide ad hoc MIS reports and analysis when required by management