JPMorgan Chase & Co. - Hiring as Software Developer - AccessAbility, Apply Now!
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is hiring applicants as Software Developer - AccessAbility.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages.
- We are hiring for multiple roles. The skills we are looking for are
Site reliability engineer
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Wing A 4th,8th ,9th Floor, Wing B 5th,7th,8th,9th FLoor, Building 2 (Electra), Exora Business Park, Amani Bellandur khane village, Bengaluru, IN-KA, 560103, IN
- MAGMA,UNIT-1,PHASE-IV,SY NO.83/1,PLOT NO 2, GR Floor TO 2 Floor and 5 Floor TO 16 Floor,Basement 1,2, Hyderabad, IN-TG, 500081, IN
- 6TH & 7TH FLRS,WINGA & 6TH 7TH,8TH, & 9TH FLRS, WING B,PARADIGM TOWERS, , MINDSPACE L.RD,MALAD(W), Mumbai, IN-MH, 400064, IN