NIAS, Bangalore Openings for Junior Research Fellow Position; Apply by August 31st, 2021
National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore is inviting applications for the Junior Research Fellow Position in the area of “Causality Testing Methods in Neuroscience" funded by the Cognitive Science Research Initiative (CSRI), Department of Science & Technology (DST).
Title of Position:
Junior Research Fellow
- Graduate/Post-Graduate degree in Professional Course i.e., B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (in computing, Computer Engg., Electronics & Comm. Engg., Electrical & Electronics Engg., or related disciplines) or M.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Electronics, neuroscience or related disciplines).
- Selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET AND circuit.
- Previous work experience isn't mandatory, but the candidate must have a robust background in computational techniques and sound mathematical background.
- Comfortable with programming in Python/MATLAB is a must.
- Basic fellowship of INR 31,000 + HRA @ 24% which amounts to a total amount of INR 38,440/- (per month).
Mode of Application:
Interested applicants should submit their CV electronically (as one PDF document) alongside the subsequent documents:-
- Covering letter (with latest CV)
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of degree certificate and GATE/NET qualification certificate
31st August 2021.