Juniper Networks | Hiring for Software Engineer, Apply Now!
Juniper Networks is Hiring for Software Engineer. Interested ones can apply.
- Creating new test cases/scenarios, and test plans based on the new customer requests or features needed and automating them in the areas of BRAS protocols like PPPoE, DHCP, AAA, radius, L2TP, L2/L3 protocols like BGP, OSPF, ISIS, VPLS, QoS, Policy, PPP, VPLS
- Doing manual testing and automation in robot-based python in parallel.
- Raising a high number of good quality defects during the testing.
- Working with the SW team to get the defects fixed, providing the complete support
- Rapidly respond to customer queries/escalations
- Contribute to knowledge dissemination sessions
- BE/ME/MCA in CS/ECE
- Programming skills in any language.
- Good if a candidate is having CCNA, JNCIA certification
- 0-12 months of experience in product test/ regression and BRAS/L2/L3 protocols testing
- Good understanding of the OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocol suite (ARP, IP, ICMP, IGMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP)
- Good to have knowledge of two or more protocols like PPP, PPPoE, DHCP, HTTP, Radius, AAA, L2TP, IGMP,
- Excellent automation skills in Perl/TCL/Python
- Earlier exp. on any of the test tools like N2x, Spirent, IXIA, and Router Tester, will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills to debug and isolate problems
- Aptitude to learn new technology quickly and adapt to new feature testing/new assignments faster