KPMG | Application for Analyst-GDC, Apply now!
KPMG is hiring candidates for the position of Analyst-GDC.
- Conduct external audits in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
- Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identifying control gaps within their processes.
- Assist team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Assist team in completing a quality audit and track deliverable status efficiently.
Skills Required :
- Experience in testing General IT Controls [GITCs] across the following domains preferred: Access to Programs and Data, Program Development & Changes, and Computer Operations across various platforms (OS, Network, DB, Application).
- Experience in testing Automated Controls [ITACs] and configurations preferred.
- Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, HIPAA, etc. preferred
- Education Qualification: BE/B-Tech.
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 0-1 year of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
- Flair to be abreast with emerging Technology/innovations like Cloud computing, Agile, Blockchain, etc.
- Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [MS Word, MS Exec, MS PowerPoint].
Job Location :
Bangalore / Kochi