KPMG Ideation Challenge (KIC) 2022, Register by December 04th, 2021- Dare2Compete
The KPMG Ideation Challenge (KIC) is a unique experience of a lifetime, designed to stretch your limits and challenge what you think is possible.
You will get to generate a new idea that could change the world, create a prototype, and then pitch it to business leaders. Along the way, you will work with KPMG member firms' data scientists, coders, business specialists, and tech gurus, who will help bring your idea to life.
Participate now to learn from experts. Work with a dream team. Build a winning pitch. Meet amazing people from around the world. And the further you progress, the more real-world experience you could gain.
- Each team must have 4 to 6 members that are currently enrolled in a university.
- There must be a mix of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) and Business students on your team.
- Each team must have at least 1 male and 1 female team member. KPMG believes that diverse teams are more successful at delivering diverse solutions. In case of any situation where there is a tie, teams comprising of members from diverse disciplines (STEM + Business) as well genders will be preferred and have an advantage.
- All team members should be pursuing a full-time undergraduate/bachelor’s degree/post-graduate program with at least one year remaining of their studies.
- To qualify, the Idea/solution should incorporate usage of advanced technologies, data, and analytics, cognitive methodologies and should be scalable into a prototype and a business model/case.
- Cross-specialization teams are allowed to participate.
- Cross-year teams are allowed.
- One participant cannot be a member of more than one team.
- Any deviation from the above-mentioned guidelines will result in the immediate disqualification of the entire team.
- Step 1 - Team Introduction Video Submission
- Step 2 - Mentorship Sessions
- Step 3 - Virtual Prelims
- Step 4 - Virtual Semi-Finals
- Step 5 - Virtual National Finale
- Step 6 - Virtual Celebratory and Networking Event
Awards & Prizes:
- Winning team to get INR Five Lakhs and the prestigious title of ‘Team India’.
- Runner-Up team in the national finale to get INR Three Lakhs.
- Guaranteed internship with KPMG in India for the top two teams from the national finale.
- Opportunity to attend a networking event in Delhi/Gurgaon with leaders from start-ups as well as the industry. Travel and stay sponsored by KPMG in India.
- Continuous mentorship by KPMG in India professionals for teams with promising ideas and access to platforms for pitching their ideas to Venture Capitalists.
- The last date to register for this challenge is December 04th, 2021.