LTIMindtree Limited | Hiring for Specialist - Software Engineering, Apply Now!
LTIMindtree Limited is Hiring for Specialist - Software Engineering. Interested ones can apply.
- Takes responsibility for the technical solution to incidents, and problems, reacting quickly and as necessary to live software errors to limit downtime and resolve the issue from an L2 support perspective.
- Takes accountability for ownership and execution of all application support-related activities related to the day-to-day operations of the Banks production applications related to the individual Product area.
- Ownership and prioritization of individual Incidents and ensuring the delivery of solutions in line with the Operational Level Agreements to deadlines and quality standards, providing regular updates to key stakeholders and all levels
- Support the handover of new or enhanced software into business-as-usual (BAU) operation, absorbing and assimilating the information and providing junior resources information and education relating to the system technology and function.
- Identify proactive remedial strategies to prevent future software problems and to improve the quality of delivered software.
- Evidence of strong experience in IT software support
- Knowledge in Enterprise Application Integration using WebSphere business integration technology, especially middleware tools: IBM Integration Bus IIB 10, IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IBM WebSphere Message Queue (MQ),.
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Experience in writing queries in SQL language (for running on Oracle, MS SQL, or other DBMS) (essential)
- Knowledge of open shift technology from a development perspective.
- Able to investigate and debug production issues from a technical perspective.
- Shell scripting will be an added advantage.
- Functional knowledge of Digital banking will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of the OpenShift Container Platform will be an added advantage.