Mahindra | Hiring for Engineer, Hydraulics, Engineering, Apply Now!
Mahindra is hiring for the position of Engineer, Hydraulics, Engineering.
From creating a purpose-driven organization that enables society to Rise to provide a culture of recognition, outperformance, and learning opportunities, employees at Mahindra AFS are proud to be in the Coolest Workplace.
Bachelor of Engineering- Electronics and related field; Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical;
- Knowledge of Analytical QC Tools, ISO, Kaizens, VSM, QC Story, MFMEA, CBM, TBM, and Root Cause Analysis.
- Troubleshooting of Mechanical power Presses, and EOT cranes.
- Knowledge and Skill to repair Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems on Presses.
- Checking and Correcting Parallelism and Perpendicularity of Presses.
- Monitoring Statutory, Regulatory and Legal Requirements.P.M.Uptime, MTTR and MTBF of Tryout and Spotting Presses.P.M.Uptime, MTTR, and MTBF of CNC Machines.P.M.and Uptime of Utilities like Overhead Cranes, DG Sets, Compressors, Forklifts. Planning, Controlling, and Monitoring spares.
- Implementation of TPM PM Pillar Activities