Mastercard - Hiring as Software Engineer, 29 November 2022
Mastercard is hiring for the position of Software Engineer!
This opportunity has been listed by Mastercard. Unstop is not liable for any content mentioned in this opportunity or the process followed by the organizers for this opportunity. However, please raise a complaint if you want Unstop to look into the matter.
- Strong foundation in algorithms, data structures, and core computer science concepts.
- Evidence of working with object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as Java, Python, C++, etc.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of an Agile environment.
- A hands-on engineer who writes and tests high-quality, secure code that is modular, functional, and testable.
- Contribute to all parts of the software’s development including design, development, documentation, and testing.
- Have strong ownership of your team’s software and are deep in the maintenance characteristics, runtime properties, dependencies, and build.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment.
Pune, Maharastra India.