MasterCard | Hiring for Production Support Engineer, Apply Now!
MasterCard is Hiring for a Production Support Engineer. Interested ones can apply.
- Perform L1 Application Support services on a 24x7x365 basis. Email-Based Alert Monitoring - Initial response & triage of alerts using SOP
- Validation of CRQs using Alerts or Dashboards
- Application Performance and Monitoring using Dashboards
- Problem Ticket creations & follow-ups for Alerts reductions
- Alerts/Volumetric reporting (Bi-weekly, Monthly)
- Participation in TRT/Bridge calls for Critical alert resolution
- Soft Skills & Situation Management over the phone call
- Contribution to Knowledge Management - create/update new or existing SOP
- Assign incidents generated by monitoring tools to the corresponding application and support teams using SOPs.
- Escalate and engage Incident Requests and Change Requests to respective application teams using the escalation matrix.
- Communicate and correlate any events triggered during a change window to corresponding application teams to ensure application availability.
- Regularly perform data analysis to determine Customer program performance and identify areas of improvement
- Increase the quality of work through streamlining processes, reducing alert counts, innovating wherever/whenever possible, and through various other continuous improvement opportunities.
- The approved service management tool(s) (e.g., Remedy) will serve all specific incidents, changes, and service requests.
- A person should be ready to work in Shifts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Basic understanding of UNIX scripting
- Experience in batch scheduling & Monitoring
- Basic understanding of SQL/Oracle or any other relational database
- Knowledge of tool monitoring (Splunk, Dynatrace & Omnibus)
- Effective problem and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of ITSM best practices
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills.
Secondary skills (Good to have):
- Knowledge of Mainframe skills – JCL, OPC/CA7 (Job Scheduler)
- Alert Tools – Xmatters, Nagios, Azure Monitor, IPMON, Zabbix