MasterCard | Software Development Engineer in Test, Apply ASAP!
MasterCard is hiring for a Software Development Engineer in Test. Interested ones can apply.
- Play a crucial part in helping drive Quality to help build and ship better products.
- Collaborate with our development teams to enhance our existing software development processes.
- Drive Quality Engineering methodologies and help build high-quality software.
- Partner with developers to improve and automate test and release processes
- Help make Quality an integral part of the development process.
- Performs analysis of system requirements and works closely with the development teams to ensure proper designs are achieved
- Provides technical analysis of application software to ensure that business and functional requirements can be met
- Review test cases to ensure accuracy and complete coverage of the story’s acceptance criteria
- Provides technical support to client applications teams during implementations of new services and provides subject matter expertise for support escalations
- Java, Selenium WebDriver, RESTful services, JSON, and XML.
- Unit test frameworks such as JUnit
- Git-based version control such as Bitbucket.
- Ability to create acceptance and integration automation tests, integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar).
- Experience with Linux and shell scripting
- Experience in working in Agile Methodology.
- Experience working with other developers to ensure that systems are designed for reliability, performance, and testability.
- Exposure/ Knowledge of cloud-based applications.
- SQL (SQL DB)