McKinsey & Company - Hiring as Junior Solution Delivery Analyst, Apply 20 November 2022
McKinsey & Company is hiring for the role of Junior Solution Delivery Analyst!
McKinsey & Company is an American worldwide management consulting firm that was founded in 1926 by James O. McKinsey. It is the oldest and largest of the "Big Three" management consultancies - the world's three most prominent strategy consulting firms by revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, information systems, mathematics/statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institution
- 6+ months experience in the field of IT consulting, digital, analytics, and/or business intelligence
- Analytics and IT expertise
- Good operational knowledge of MS Office (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint) technical features, developer tools, VBA automation, etc.
- Basic knowledge of data manipulation tools (like Alteryx, Knime) and visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau) is a plus
- Engineering Students
- Provide diagnostics and services to drive digital, analytics, and IT transformations globally across sectors
- Support the entire transformation to assess current performance and maturity quickly,
- Meet benchmarks against industry peers and best-in-class companies
- Identify improvement levers and quantify the potential value at stake
- Support the implementation measures and sustain improvements over time
- Assess client maturity on a range of topics like digital strategy, cloud maturity, analytics adoption, agile capabilities, technology talent, IT costs & productivity