Microsoft is hiring for Senior Software Engineer, Apply Now
Hiring for Senior Software Engineer
Microsoft has invited the appliance to hire for the Senior Software Engineer in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
The PowerApps platform (part of Business Application Group) aims to be the platform of choice for building components that let high productivity and no-code nextgen application development. PowerApps platform may be a rapidly growing business at Microsoft.
- Their team works in an agile startup-like environment where we expect each team member to think out of the box to contribute and collaborate towards the mission of the team in a feature-crew setting.
- As a part of this team, you'd get exciting opportunities to figure on cutting-edge technologies across a spread of platforms to create subsequent generation application experiences for Dynamics Business Apps Platform and revolutionize the way businesses operate.
- They are trying to find individuals to self-starters who grow into SMEs or technical leaders in design and implementation for the next-generation cloud platform capabilities we are building.
- These capabilities must also scale bent support active users around the world by thousands of consumers 24x7.
- You will be expected to work collaboratively within the team and provide technical oversight to feature crews, work through competing priorities, and solve complex technical challenges to meet business goals and maintain live site availability
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- 8+ years of solid experience in an OO Language like C# or Java
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent or 12+ years of industry experience
- Experience with TypeScript, front-end technologies like Redux/React, and upcoming web technologies is a plus
- Experience building applications on the Azure platform is a plus
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Employment Type: Full-Time