Microsoft Research India | Applications for Research Fellow Program, Apply Now!
Microsoft Research India invites applications for its Research Fellows Program.
The Research Fellows program exposes bright minds in India to world-class research and state-of-the-art technology.
The program prepares students for careers in research, engineering, and entrepreneurship.
MSR India has some of the best researchers pushing the frontiers of computer science and technology.
- RFs spend 1 to 2 years at MSR India.
- Different projects require a different combination of skills.
- Current and past RFs have worked on: solving deep theoretical problems, pushing the boundaries of AI, designing new programming languages, designing and implementing security protocols at scale, fieldwork in rural India, prototyping communication and sensing hardware, and designing and building large-scale software systems and networks.
- They all consistently aim to create academic, industrial, and societal impact
- Candidates should have completed their bachelor's (be/BTech/bs) or master's degree (me/MTech/ms) in computer science (or related areas) by the summer of 2023.
- We evaluate candidates on a combination of factors including academic performance, raw smarts, development skills, and passion for research and software development.