MANIT Bhopal - Invitation for Startups
Overview: Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology is inviting applications for Startup. Aspiring students having novel and commercially viable ideas to set up their units in the Rolta Incubation Center of the Institute. On the basis of the potentiality of the proposal, the selected entities will be categorized as funded or self-financed.
- Individual student/student team from MANIT
- Alumni graduated after 2016 from MANIT
- Each applicant has to make a Business Plan presentation in front of the Selection Committee.
- Each selected startup has to sign an agreement with the MANIT Rolta Incubation Center.
- Working prototypes/products/models/services.
- Patents and copyrights.
- The successful entities should be converted into registered firms.
- Furnished/Semi-furnished/Unfurnished space as per the requirement of the entity.
- Internet, electricity, and water facility.
- Hostel facility, if available.
- Laboratory and workshop facilities, if available.
- Library facility.
- Mentoring supports The above facilities will be available on a payment basis as per the Institute rules.
*For more details click on the below-given link.*