MNNIT Allahabad- International CNF on VLSI, Communication, and Signal Processing
- The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, is organizing its 4th International Conference, "VLSI, Communication, and Signal Processing."
Date of Workshop:
- October 24 - 26, 2021
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Analog, Digital & Mixed-Signal Design
- RF Integrated Systems
- Testing & Testable Circuit
- Hardware-Software Co-design
- Low- Power, Low- Voltage Designs
- Embedded Hardware Security and Cryptography
- Packaging & Interconnect
- Cognitive Computing Systems and more.
- Communication Theory and Applications
- Optical Networks and Systems
- Microwave Communications
- Algorithms and Techniques for 5G and beyond
- Wireless and Ad Hoc Networks
- Underwater communication
- Cooperative Communication and more.
3. Signal Processing
- Signal Processing: Theory, Methods, and Applications
- Neuromorphic and Quantum Computing
- Signal Processing Systems and Architectures
- Artificial Intelligence (Process & Device)
- Signal Processing Algorithms
- IoT Architectures and Systems (Process & Device)
- Image, Video, & Multidimensional Signal processing, and more...
Who can Participate:
- The faculty members of AICTE approved Institutions, Universities, Research Scholars;
- Participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/Industry experts, etc.)
- Staff from the host institution.
|Category||Indian Delegates||Foreign Delegates|
|Student||INR 1000.00||USD 50|
|Faculty||INR 2000.00||USD 100|
|Industry||INR 2000.00||USD 100|
- The authors are pleasingly invited to submit the abstract of papers of their original, unpublished, research contribution which is not currently under review by another conference or journal. Only the accepted and registered papers will be allowed to be present at the conference.
- Paper Submission Starts: June 18, 2021
- Paper Submission Deadline: July 31, 2021
- Acceptance Notification: August 20, 2021
- Registration Starts: August 25, 2021
- Registration Ends: September 10, 2021
- Deadline for Final Paper Submission: September 10, 2021
- Conference Date: September 24- 26, 2021