Morgan Stanly | 2023 Technology Summer Analyst Program (Mumbai / Bangalore), Apply Now!
Morgan Stanly is organizing Technology Summer Analyst Program (Mumbai / Bangalore). Interested ones can apply.
Mumbai / Bangalore
- Development Teams: Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing, and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units. Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, integrating, and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production. Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and strategies, and evolving complex workflows and life-cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
- Infrastructure Teams: Our infrastructure—facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business. Engineers provide tools, applications, and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems, and databases for trading applications, mobile applications, and other end-user applications. Working in small, agile teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients in an efficient manner. Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant, and developing a client reporting delivery system are some projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organizations.
- You are a Bachelors's or Masters's student in your penultimate year of study.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or other related technical majors are preferred.
- You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++, or C#, database knowledge.
- You have operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms, and complexity theory, and strong database and scripting skills.
- You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork, and analytical skills.
- You are fluent in English.