Internship opportunity at NHAI | Apply by 4th April 2021 | Stipend 5000 per month | Certificate | AICTE
NHAI Internship Scheme proposes learning possibilities to young talent in Civil Engineering through a commonly beneficial Inter Industry-Academia association. The Scheme provides an opportunity for young students to learn and operate in a real-life environment and equip themselves with practical knowledge and skills in fields such as Project Design and Appraisal, Procurement, and more.
- Students pursuing Graduation / Post-Graduation/Research in Civil Engineering from AICTE affiliated Institutions or any recognized University / Institution within India and are currently in the final year or pre-final year/semester of their course.
- Should have obtained overall 70% marks or equivalent grade in all the previous yearly / semester examinations and no backlogs (re-appears) of any subjects.
Who can Apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from B.Tech. / B.E.
- and specialization from Civil Engineering
- are available for 2 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Start date: Immediately
- Duration: 2 Months
- Stipend: 5000/month
- Last date to apply: 4th April 2021
- No.of openings: 50
Terms of Engagement
- At the time of joining on selection, applicants shall require to produce a letter from their Supervisor / HOD/Principal indicating their status in the institution and ‘No Objection’ for allowing their students to undergo internship for the period for which he/she is selected.
- While doing an internship in NHAI, the intern should have a minimum of 75% attendance. In less than 75% attendance, no extension of the internship period is allowed, and no experience certificate will be issued. The respective Heads of the Divisions shall maintain the attendance record and the details of work supervision.
- All the interns will have to abide by the work rules and ethics set by NHAI. Other than the stipend, NHAI will have no financial liability to the interns.
- Accommodation and travel by the Interns to the Internship venue is their sole responsibility and, more