NISER applications for a Research scientist
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH BHUBANESWAR
Research & Development Section Advertisement No.: NISER / R&D-208 / PH2004 / 35 / 2020-21
Indian nationals are invited for Interview (through Skype) on 26/03/2021 at about 10:30 AM for one temporary position of Research Scientist under the “Spectroscopic and Mass spectroscopic study of Cancer Scan project” in the School of Physical Sciences, NISER Bhubaneswar funded by Canostix GmbH, Germany.
PhD in Experimental condensed matter Physics, Material Science or Bio-Physics with extensive experience on Raman, FTIR, and Mass spectroscopy (Candidates those who have submitted the PhD thesis may also apply). Monthly
Upto `47,000/- pm (Consolidated) based on the qualifications.
- AGE: 35 years as on date of interview, age relaxation to entitled categories as per rules.
- The above position is purely temporary for a period of six months or completion of project whichever is earlier and strictly co-terminus with the project. It would, therefore, not confer any right/ claim, implicit, or explicit for consideration/ absorption against any NISER post.
- Interested candidates should appear for the interview through Skype video conferencing only. They need to send their Skype ID by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 25/03/2021 along with scanned copies of relevant certificates and the proforma (given in page 2-3 of this document).
- For any clarification please contact Dr. Pratap Kr. Sahoo on the above mentioned email.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate, for appearing in the interview or joining the position.