Nissan - Hiring as Data Engineer I, Apply Now!
Nissan is hiring applicants as Data Engineer I, Interested candidates can apply.
Ensure that the guidelines laid out by the architect are adhered to. Ensure adherence to data quality standards and ensure delivery with the highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines. Writing scalable, maintainable, and testable code Participating in code reviews and design discussions. Understand and follow best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance in your team. Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools.
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technology
- Quick & Excellent Problem-solving skills for complex & large-scale distributed problems.
- Understanding of Relational databases, ETL design patterns, and ETL development.
- Solid coding skills.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, data design patterns, and s, and standards.
- Knowledge, understanding & experience in working with data processing/ingestions tools and cloud data services.
- Knowledge of at least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
- Get genuinely excited about leveraging technology to find simple solutions to really hard, complex problems
- Enjoy working with, and leading a passionate, multi-disciplinary team in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Are data-driven and analytical in your approach, and are able to effectively keep the big picture in perspective while still being extremely detail-oriented when it comes to your product
- Have had your share of failures and take pride in sharing the lessons you've learned from those experiences.
- Good knowledge and experience in data processing tools(ETL), databases, cloud-based data services, and platforms.
- Good experience in developing ETLs or similar data solutions in the Cloud to be deployed in AWS
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing data solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge about distributed computing paradigm.
- Knowledge about open-source data processing frameworks and AWS data services.
- Understanding of Relational databases, ETL design patterns, and development.
- Data modeling – Understanding of Dimensional & transactional modeling using RDBMS, NO-SQL, and Big Data technologies.
- Exposure to cloud Data warehouses like - Snowflake and or AWS Redshift is preferred.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Good understanding of the data ecosystem, both current and future data trends.
- Should be a go-to person for the above technologies.
Nissan Digital Hub, Trivandrum, IN