NIT Calicut- Workshop on "VLSI Architectures for Digital Signal Processing Systems".
- National Institute of Technology Calicut, is organizing a five-day workshop on "VLSI Architectures for Digital Signal Processing Systems".
- The field of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is always driven by its applications and advances in VLSI technologies. It will cover the concepts from fundamentals to advanced level, giving thrust to implementation aspects of DSP systems.
Date of Workshop:
- June 14 - 18, 2021
- Graphical Representation of DSP Algorithms.
- Pipelining and Parallel Processing, Retiming, Folding and Unfolding Transformations, Strength Reduction.
- Distributed Arithmetic, Canonic Signed Digit Arithmetic, Redundant Arithmetic.
- Speed-Power-Area-Accuracy Tradeoffs.
- Memory Bandwidth Management.
- DSP for Embedded Applications.
- Multirate filters and filter banks - Applications and VLSI Implementations.
- Digital Design Using Verilog HDL.
- UG & PG students, Research Scholars, Faculty, Industry professionals, and other professionals who are working in the area of DSP system implementations.
- UG & PG Students, Research Scholars: Rs. 595/
- Faculty: Rs.1190
- Industry Professionals/Others: Rs.2380/-
Last date to Register:
- June-11, 2021.
- After due payment, the registration form shall be filled.