NIT Delhi | Applications for Post-Doctoral Fellow Programme, Apply Now!
NIT Delhi is inviting Applications for Post-Doctoral Fellow Programme. Interested ones can apply.
Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
Electrical Engineering (EE)
Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Applied Sciences (AS)
Discipline: Physics (PH)
Discipline: Mathematics (MA)
Discipline: Chemistry (CY)
Discipline: Environmental Science and Engineering (ENVS)
- The candidate should be a Ph.D. degree holder. Candidates with Ph.D. The thesis submitted may also apply, but before joining the PDF program, he/she will be required to produce the certificate of award of Ph.D. Degree from his/her University/Institute.
- All the degrees acquired by the candidate must be in first class (starting from Bachelor’s Degree onwards), with at least one degree from CFTI/ Centrally Funded Institutes/ Institute of Repute.
- The candidate should apply within five years after completing his/her Ph.D. Degree.
- The candidates, who have completed their Ph.D. from NIT Delhi, can apply for the PDF program after 3 years of completion of their Ph.D. degree. In the exceptional case, this condition may be relaxed and subjected to the approval of the competent authority.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be up to 35 years. Relaxation in age will be as per Government of India norms.
Rs 60,000/- per month plus HRA will be offered