NIT Delhi | Courses/Internships in Additive Manufacturing Technology Centre, Apply by 30th November 2023!
NIT Delhi is inviting applications for Courses/Internships in the Additive Manufacturing Technology Centre. Interested ones can apply.
Name of the Training Program:
- Embryonic Additive Manufacturing
- Primary Additive Manufacturing
- Advanced Additive Manufacturing
- Prime Additive Manufacturing
Salient Features and Expected Outcomes:
- Structured Training programs with limited batch size for a variety of industry and in-house needs of the students.
- Well-organized training materials along with books and standard operating procedures for additive manufacturing.
- Certificate from NIT Delhi.
- Lectures by Industry/ Academia Experts.
- Industrial Visits as an integral part of the curriculum for Sl. 3 & Sl. 4 training programs.
Key Research Areas:
- Design for Additive Manufacturing
- Future of Manufacturing
- Aerospace and Defence
- Material Development
- Material Testing and Characterization
- Topology & Design Optimization
- Design tools
- Printing processes
- Novel materials
- Wide range of materials
- Fabrication of polymer/metal parts
- Digital twin
- Process optimization
The Centre regularly organizes training programs for groups of Industry personnel/ faculty members/ students (Offline/ Online/ Hybrid) with customized modules and the option of split-module training programs. Please contact the Centre Coordinator for further details.