NIT Srinagar | ESDP Six-Week Certificate Course on Materials Processing and Characterization of Materials, Apply by 17th December 2023!
NIT Srinagar is inviting applications for a Six-Week Certificate Course on Materials Processing and Characterization of Materials. Interested ones can apply.
- To identify the materials processing techniques and make use for the development of components
- To analyze the microstructure and assess the structure-property correlation
- To identify and choose an appropriate method for the prevention of corrosion of materials
Four sessions a Day
Week 1 Fundamentals of Metal Casting Technology
Week 2 Fundamentals of Physical Metallurgy, Heat Treatment of Materials, Metallographic and Microstructural Evaluation
Week 3 Invited Lecture series from MSME on Startups and inputs specified for entrepreneurship.
Week 4 Familiarity with mechanical testing of materials and Thermo-mechanical working processes
Week 5 Familiarity and application of non-destructive testing (NDT) of materials
Week 6 Fundamentals of corrosion engineering and preventive methods against corrosion
Registration Starts: 25/11/2023
Registration Ends: 17/12/2023
Course Starts: 26/12/2023
Course Ends: 02/02/2024
Who can attend:
This Course is open for industrial persons, students and graduates from Polytechnic and Engineering colleges
- No Registration fees for the course
- Registration is limited to the first 30 relevant applicants.
- No lunch & accommodation will be provided. Only Refreshment snacks will be served during the session break.